Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is Rob Too Busy to go Grocery Shopping? Contact Music Article

Robert Pattinson says he is so busy with work he no longer has the time to do his own grocery shopping.

Asked if he still does his own grocery shopping, he said: "I work seven days a week at the moment and so I kind of don't do it. I don't have time!"

The 'Twilight' actor's sparse spare time is so precious to him he even looks forward to getting on a plane to travel from one place to the next.
"I look forward to plane journeys. That's how pathetic it is!"

When he does get some time away from work commitments, Robert relaxes by playing music, and he is determined to practise his skills more often.
The screen heartthrob - who plays guitar and piano, and writes his own songs - said: "I still love playing music with people. I was in New Orleans the other day and I was playing with the band from New Orleans Salvation at the Preservation Hall.
"While I was playing piano, I thought, 'Jesus, why don't I do this anymore?' It was amazing."


Share
Twilight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...