Monday, November 3, 2014

Anna Kendrick In Kate Spade Collection


Don't call her a model: Even though Kendrick looked stunning showcasing pieces from Kate Spade New York's new holiday line, she insisted she would've freaked out if she considered it modeling
1
Material girl: The 29-year-old shows off a closet of goodies for Kate Spade's new holiday line, for which she's modeling a beautiful red, silk mini dressFeeling festive: The Into the Woods star got into the holiday spirit a bit early and posed in a red silk backless gown by Kate Spade New York

Anna Kendrick is in the holiday spirit.
'I want it to be Christmas already! I just want to throw a soiree,' the bubbly, 29-year-old actress said during a recent interview.

'If I had for one moment considered it modeling, I probably would've had a freakout,' Anna told the Associated Press.

'Weirdly it felt a lot more like my day job than it did like modeling,' she said, adding 'eww!' with a grimace as she spit out the M-word.

Lucky for Kendrick, she shared in a recent interview with Associated Press that the brand understood her personality and gave her freedom to express herself in the campaign. 

'Kate Spade has really embraced me being me, which is great because it would be a lot harder to not be. So you know I'm glad that they don't mind a little quirk and a little sass.'

'I think my favorite was this white swing dress that shows off your shoulders and has this beautiful embellished collar. Just playing with my male models for the day was so much fun, just sort of twirling around in this white dress.'

The brunette beauty also revealed that looks in the collection reflect her own personal tastes.  

'(My mom) was always a fan of just really elegant, sophisticated pieces. I mean we grew up in Maine, so we didn't have a lot of call for black tie or anything, but I think I definitely got that sensibility from her.'

'Well, these clothes are a lot more comfortable because (costume designer) Colleen Atwood is a genius, but she does not care if you can't breathe. ... The costumes in that movie are so exquisite and they're completely authentic. ... It's lots of layers and somebody had to help me get dressed every morning because you can't do up a corset yourself. So I felt like I was actually in 'Downton Abbey.'
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...