Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Ashley Greene attended the GEMS Symposium - Nov 3rd

thumb_001.jpg (110×120) thumb_003.jpg (110×120) thumb_004.jpg (110×120) thumb_HQ_002.jpg (110×120) thumb_HQ_001.jpg (110×120)

Ashley attended Yoana Baraschi’s GEMS Symposium in New York on November 3rd. GEMS (Girls Educational Mentoring Services is to empower women who have been affected by commercial, sexual, and domestic trafficking. Ashley was one of the panel speakers and below you can read why she involved in this great cause. I have added to the gallery some pictures.


“I think everyone should have someone that’s rooting for them; telling them that they are worth it and they can reach for the stars. I was very lucky to have parents who taught me that I was worthy of whatever I wanted, but I want to share that feeling with people who have had less fortunate situations.”


Via ash-greene

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...