Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Noel Fisher Interview With About.com



Noel Fisher will be playing Vladimir in Breaking Dawn.
Check out his interview with About.com.

Here is an excerpt:

I know you’re not allowed to say much about Breaking Dawn, but have you shot your scenes yet?
Noel Fisher: “Yes, actually. I’m back in Los Angeles because I have a two week break. We are done with the Louisiana portion – we’re all done with that. The biggest part of my character stuff is done. We have some more stuff; I get to go back home to Vancouver for the first time to work. That will be kind of fun – it’s a nice way to go back home. So, we’re going to go up and shoot a couple more things up there. That’s been a lot of fun. Everyone’s really cool.”

Share
Twilight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...