Sunday, June 26, 2011

Twilightish Interviews Boo Boo Stewart


Twilightish: How does it feel to see the end of the Twilight Saga?

Boo Boo: I am sad to see it end but excited for the future.

Twilightish: As the youngest of the pack, what will you miss the most about your wolf family?

Boo Boo: I really made some good friends, especially while we were shooting the last two -- But I will see them again at some point.

Twilightish: How much of yourself did you put into the character of Seth? Do you share his curiosity?

Boo Boo: I think that Seth and I are similar - we are both happy and want people to get along - trying to see the best in people.

Twilightish: Of all the characters you've played, where does Seth rank?

Boo Boo: Playing Seth definitely is the role that has helped my career the most.

Twilightish: In Breaking Dawn Seth defies Sam and takes off to protect the Cullen's with Jacob, how was it standing up to Sam like that?

Boo Boo: Well I can't really comment on that until the films comes out.

Twilightish: When you look back on the Twilight Saga, what do you feel? If you had to do it all over again would you?

Boo Boo: I would do it again - without a doubt.

Twilightish: What will you miss the most about the Saga?

Boo Boo: I enjoyed meeting all the people and I love being on the set.

 Twilightish: Do you have a favorite moment from any of the films?

Boo Boo: I would have to say just arriving on set for the first time to film Eclipse. 

Twilightish: What was your favorite scene to film in Breaking Dawn?

Boo Boo: I will answer that after the film airs. 

Twilightish: Now that the Saga is almost over, are you really Team Jacob? Or do you harbor Team Edward tendencies?

Boo Boo: I like both sides so I am TEAM SETH. 

Twilightish: If you could or did take one prop or costume piece of Seth's, what would it be and why?

Boo Boo: The wardrobe designer was amazing - Michael - he did such a great job I would like to take it all. 

Twilightish: Do you have any new projects on the horizon?

Boo Boo: I have a few I can discuss - one film I hope to start soon is Jake Stevens - The Last Protector and my sister Fivel and I are getting set to release our first album.

Twilightish: Is there something you are dying to do?

Boo Boo: I would love to play Aladdin one day. 

Twilightish: Is there someone you are really hoping to work with?

Boo Boo: Maybe Johnny Depp.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...