Saturday, August 27, 2011

True Blood’s Stephen Moyer says Rachelle Lefevre is ‘Astonishing’ in ‘The Caller’


True Blood’s Stephen Moyer has nothing but high praise for Rachelle Lafevre in The Caller. He explained to Collider.com:
I had no real knowledge of Rachelle, going into the job, so I didn’t really know who I was going to be meeting. But, oh my god, she came in and was so unbelievably committed and driven. It was amazing! I watched the film and thought, “F–k!” The audience is just with her from that first moment, right until the end. You really care about her, and you’re also thinking, “Is she out of her mind? Is she bi-polar? Is this real? It feels real!” I really think she makes you go through the gamut of emotions. It’s an astonishing performance. I really think this should propel her to a completely different place. I thought she was mesmerizing. It’s just a wonderful performance.
Read the complete article HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...