Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lily Collins Talks Taylor Lautner in Abduction


“I never thought in a million years I’d be doing stunts, flying off trains, setting people on fire, running through swamps at night, but it’s fun and I love taking chances." she said of her role in Abduction
when asked about Taylor's role she said "I was blown away." “I was blown away,” Lily says of her costar and onetime beau. “People know him from Twilight and see him as Jacob, but Jacob is not in this movie. I’ve heard him be compared to Tom Cruise which is cool.”
Lily is set to star in Snow White.
“It is so surreal,” Collins says of the project. “Everyone calls me ‘Snow’ on-set and I’m working with Julia Roberts!”

Via Gossip_Dance

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...