Monday, January 9, 2012

Madeline Stowe Talks About Her New Movie With Robert Pattinson

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Madeline Stowe, currently starring on ABC’s Revenge, spoke with El Pais recently and mentioned Unbound Captives, a film that has been ‘in the works’ for quite some time now. Here’s the translated excerpt:

You are one of the many recent examples of movie actresses that have done their best work ever on television


Today you have the opportunity to do something that you couldn’t before – which is to work both in movies and on TV. The stigma is gone. You have to be realistic and understand how hard it is for an actress my age to find work in film. So I stopped working for a long season. I’m focused on working on a project that I wrote and I plan to direct called Unbound Captives with Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz and Robert Pattinson.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...