Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Kristen Interview in Elle France (Scan)

 
Translation tns @Itsoktobeyouorg
*"I love running, swimming, skateboarding and biking, or take a walk with my dog."
*"I can eat five cheeseburgers in a week! I'm lucky, I don't really need to think about my weight."
*"Before a movie, I try to eat a little better."
*"I love cooking, I'm doing the best quinoa with coconut milk instead of water, mango and coriander. Crunchy and soft at the same time."
*"I'm fortunate to live in California where there are many pretty outdoor places, it bothers me to train in the gym."
*"When I have to dress up for an event, I put Chanel nail polish.. dark, red, black or midnight blue, depending on what I wear."
*"I was a fan of Florabotanica, and I used the body moisturizer (Body lotion) all the time."
*(for #SWATH) "I knew I was not going to stop running, I did not want to make everyone wait until I catch my breath. "I exercised every day in L.A. with a trainer who kicked my ass, I was in a very good shape." 




Via Gossip_Dance

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...