Friday, January 23, 2015

Jamie Dornan Mentions Rob in an Interview with Variet


image host image host

image host

Transcript

Dornan is being accosted by people everywhere who warn him his life is about to change. “Everyone that I meet, people who run studios or other actors, everybody is saying, ‘Are you ready?’ I don’t have a good answer for that, because I don’t know what I’m meant to be ready for.” He’s had a few dinners with Robert Pattinson, who played what amounts to the PG-13 version of Christian in the “Twilight” franchise.

“I’ve been around Rob enough,” Dornan says. “I’ve seen what it’s been like for him.” Have they chatted about the price of fame? “I don’t remember what we talked about the last time I saw him,” he says. “I think we just got drunk.”



Robsten DreamsSource | Transcript - Via

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...