Monday, August 30, 2010

Interview with Alex Meraz In YRB Magazine



Photography by Odessy Barbu.



YRB
has an interview with Alex Meraz. He talks Twilight and his artwork.

Love the pics!


Check out the interview and more pics here.


Here is an excerpt:



“I was chasing this acting thing for five years before I got the role as Paul,” the Hollywood star declares. “I was so ready to tell myself that I’d quit being an actor and only think of dancing when I landed the part.” With his first acting experience a very small part in 2005’s The New World, Meraz caught the acting bug and originally auditioned for the role of wolf pack leader Sam Uley. He goes on to explain that he heard, original Twilight director Chris Weitz had already cast an entirely different wolf pack that didn’t include Meraz or any other of the familiar faces fans now know. “He apparently changed his mind after reassembling our head shots to fit characters we didn’t originally try out for. After hearing that, I was utterly gracious and thankful.”




Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...