Sunday, May 29, 2011

Noel Fisher blogs about the kindness of Breaking Dawn’s Director Bill Condon & Producers


Noel Fisher plays Vladimir in ‘Breaking Dawn.’ Not sure if he is just in Part 2. We will just have to wait and see how it plays out. But Noel is a very busy actor as of late. With a hectic schedules of filming and movie premieres, ‘Breaking Dawn’ directors and producers made concessions for the Romanian vamp and goes to his official website to blog a special thank you.

In a month of craziness, the Battle: Los Angeles premiere was the craziest without a doubt. As with all movies, the schedule for Breaking Dawn has changed from time to time and for a while it did not look like I would be able to attend my premiere because I was shooting a scene in Vancouver that very same day. None-the-less I came to set with all my baggage from the hotel, just in case I got wrapped early enough to make a last minute flight to Vancouver (the thought being that I could at least make the after party and see some friends even if I missed the actual premiere). When I got to set I was greeted by an example of true kindness that I will never forget. Bill Condon took me aside and informed me that they (himself, Wyck and Bannerman) had worked out the schedule so that I could shoot the scene and still make my premiere! They had changed the whole day just for me! We shot the scene and I was on my way to the airport within a couple of hours. I landed in Los Angeles, was dropped off at my friends house where I changed and scrambled over to the premiere, making it in the nick of time! It was an absolute whirlwind of a day. I can’t thank them enough for making that possible. It was truly amazing.

Read The Rest Of  His Blog Post Here

Via Source, Source

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...