Friday, May 27, 2011

Taylor vs Tyler: Who Has the Hotter Wolf Bod?


Meet Tyler Posey, the star of MTV’s new series Teen Wolf.

“For three months before we started filming [executive producer] Jeff Davis hired me a personal trainer,” Posey, 19, told us of bulking up for the role. “It’s so hard to work out on my own so definitely having a trainer pushing me to wake up every morning definitely helped.”

So how buff is his bod now?

“I think I was like 12 percent fat when I started and then I was 6 percent fat,” Posey says. “I’m like 160 pounds now and I wasn’t that at all. I think I was like 140 when I started. So it’s definitely made a big difference.”

As for the endless Twilight-Teen Wolf comparisons, Posey hasn’t gotten tired of them just yet, saying, “I think it’s awesome that we’re being compared to it. I’m honored.”

Fun fact: Posey was actually in talks for the part of Jacob Black in the vampire franchise before Lautner landed to role.
"I read the script," Posey said. "There was talk of me being in it. But not anymore. I found my own werewolf to make my own."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...