Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bill Condon's Interview with Movieline and Movies.Com Talks about BD Secrecy, the Honeymoon, and Kristen


Not only that, but the idea that Bill Condon would want to direct a Twilight movie! What were the reasons you were interested in the job, and how did you go about convincing Summit you were the right director?
You’d have to talk with them but I think it was the connection to the material that I felt. Because it’s all told from Bella’s point of view, I don’t know why I hook into her so much especially in this story. And my Kristen Stewart crush, you know? The idea that she was going to take this journey, I was really exciting to collaborate with her on that.

What is your strategy in regards to what to show and what not to show to fans?
I know! Well, it was hard this time, because I think there are just basic things. You don’t want to show Bella in the wedding dress…

Why?
Because we want to, as long as we can and I hope we can keep it until opening day! We want to keep it a surprise.

Read The Rest Of The Interview HERE

Via RobStenation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...