Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Charlize Theron talks about SWATH and Kristen on Vanidades Interview (Mexico)

Photobucket

New Interview with Charlize Theron for "Vanidades" Mexico. She discusses about "young adult" and a couple questions for SWATH. 
What can you shared about Snow White And The Huntsman" ?

Filmed it made me feel like a teenager, like i was 12.The movie itself is a very ambitious project, and to me played Ravenna was a lot of fun. 

What was it like filming with the young Kristen Stewart, who plays Snow White? 

From the moment we met there was this amazing chemistry between us. We had a great time filming that movie. I really hope people enjoy it. Kristen is only 21… I remember when I was that age. Her performance is fantastic. In fact, she’s quite the fighter.


Via Gossip_Dance, twilightpoison 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...