Thursday, February 2, 2012

Collider is Looking for a TWILIGHT Superfan to Review THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 1 on Blu-ray


While we have a lot of great writers on Collider, I’ve decided to locate a Twilight super fan to review our copy of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 on Blu-ray. I’m not looking for someone who thinks it’s the greatest movie ever made, and I’m not looking for someone who hates it either. I’m trying to find someone who loves the books and the films and can do an objective review while also writing about all the special features, commentaries, and the extra things on the Blu-ray. If you think you’ve got what it takes, hit the jump: 
Here’s the deal. I’m not going to mail you our only review copy just because you tell me you’d be good for the job.

Read more HERE
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...