Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ashley Greene Dishes On Raiding Katy Perry's Closet, Debbie Harry's Style

 
WHERE shall I even fail to begin to describe my/the MTV Style HQ/the universe's obsession with Ashley Greene? For sartorial-friendly starters, I often find myself on a lonely Saturday evening exclusively viewing Greene's scenes in Twilight whilst my mug is smeared in a overpriced clay mask in an attempt to emulate her immaculate superhuman skin glow. Weekday lunch breaks usually involve Google image searches ("Ashley Greene + Face of DKNY", "Ashley Green + front row at Donna Karan", "Ashley Greene leaving the gym remaining perpetually uh-mazing"). I must confess, excessive droolage on my Macbook happens. Another newsflash: I nearly collapsed last night, and it had nothing to do with the oppressive New York heat wave. Ms. Greene played hostest-with-the-mostess enviable designer-filled closet/skin/life for Samsung Mobile's launch of the Samsung Galaxy SIII (Call me on that Samsung, maybe/def, Ash.). As I inappropriately schvitzed away in my acid-wash DIY daisy dukes—for which Greene complimented me (thx, girl!)—I attempted to pull myself together to chit-chat with her over the blaring beats courtesy of Swedish House Mafia's Sebastian Ingross and surprise guest performer, Skrillex (!!!). The Pucci-perfection clad Greene filled me in on fantasies of playing dress-up with Katy Perry and Debbie Harry (*dead*) and tips on attempting to be as drop dead gorgeous as her. Hint: less is more. Take notes, dear readers.
MTV STYLE: So I want to automatically and probably foolishly assume your girl Donna Karan made your uh-mazing dress...
ASHLEY GREENE: It's actually Pucci! It's beautiful. It's very fun I think. There's something a little edgy about it but it's so classic. I'm obsessed. I saw it and was like, "Ok, I need to wear that!" And luckily, it zipped right up and it fit, which is always a very nice feeling.
Your stylist, Cristina Ehrlich, must be really hooked up with the red carpet designer lewks!
My stylist makes finding a dress for something really easy because she usually pulls two or three racks of amazing dress after amazing dress. But you know how they always say, "The first one you usually gravitate toward is the one you'll end up wearing"? So, usually I'll try on a dress and think it's incredible, but then try on other stuff and then I always end up going back to the first dress.

Read more at MTV Style
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...