Saturday, August 25, 2012

Twilight fan fiction author E.L. James rumored to release fourth ‘Fifty Shades’ book


E.L. James’s book series Fifty Shades of Grey may have started out as a Twilight fan fiction, but it’s turned into a story all its own, dominating sales charts, sparking all kinds of new conversations, and even leading to an upcoming film adaptation. A new special edition publication dedicated to all things Fifty Shades, on news stands next week, reveals some exciting new scoop for fans of the trilogy. A fourth book is on its way!
While waiting to get E L James’ autograph, a rep for Vintage books (the company that published Fifty Shades of Grey) was speaking to those of us gathered in the autograph line. When he mentioned off-hand to me and a few of the other fans gathered there that there was “something exciting” about to happen in the Fifty Shades universe, we all leaned in to listen, which is when he announced that there would be a (shhhhhhhh!) FOURTH FIFTY SHADES NOVEL. I sprang into action, and asked as many questions as I could.

There’s a fourth one?
Yeah, there’s a fourth one coming.

What’s it about?
Yeah, she just threw it to her publisher. Her publisher was telling me about it. I was like “Really?” She was like, “Yeah!” I was like, “I don’t believe you. This woman’s a three-book phenomenon. It’s not a fourth book.” So she pulled it up on her computer, it was there. I’ve seen it.

And you’ve read it?
I’ve read the first five pages.




Via Team Twilight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...