Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Fan Pictures of Rob in NYC December 20, 2012


image hostimage hostimage hostimage hostimage hostimage host

Tweets

From shailacrazy
it was just a hotel for his photoshoot idk where hes staying at while in nyc
he smelt like heaven omg and he hugged me omg
uhhh the warldol astoria but hes not staying there
yea he asked us how did we know he was there? And when i answered he laughed
he was so amazing when i met him todaay omg
his security almost pushed him passed out side but he pushed through to get to us
yes, his security almost pushed him passed my side but he was like woah hold on
From AlliHeathe
But I finally met Rob Pattinson. What is life?
he was filming a commercial today around the block from where I work! :)
Lol at Rob signing my picture upside down
Rob laughing at me as I jumped up & down out of excitement was the best AND he went to me first!! & then he came back & handed me my sharpie
they told me it was a French commercial so I think so
From _iLovePattinson
Highlight of the night was walking onto the set for the commercial and hearing rob curse lmao
He was like, how did you guys know where I was? And i said Rob we always know lmfao

1 | Via | 2 | Via | 3 | Via | Via | Via | 4 | Via | Via | 6 | Via




Via Robsten Dreams

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...