Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Peter Facinelli Interview With Wonderwall! Talks New Year’s Resolutions & More

Peter Facinelli took the time from his super busy schedule to chat with Wonderwall about the holidays, his kids, work and more
peter-facinelli

What did you get involved with the fight against childhood cancer?
“When my daughter was younger she was sick and she was in the hospital for a couple of weeks with a fever of an unknown origin and a lot of scary words were thrown around. And they were doing a lot of testing on her. Thankfully, she ended up being OK, but a lot of parents that I met while I was there weren’t so fortunate. And a lot of kids that I met during the time we were there weren’t as fortunate.”

You were spotted on a romantic getaway at the Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit in Mexico with your girlfriend Jaimie Alexander. How do you handle the lack of privacy?
“It’s something you give up when you’re working in the film industry. I try to lead a simple life and I was very happy that I had time to have some R&R. I was just excited. I’ve been flying back and forth and I had a lot of jet lag, so just to have a couple days in the sun on the beach — I was super-excited.”

You seemed so happy with your girlfriend on vacation at the Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit in Mexico. How’s everything going with you?
“Good. I’m very happy. Kids are happy. Everything’s good.”

Your three daughters are growing up so fast!
“Yes, I have one teenage girl now. The other one’s 11, so she’s not quite there yet. Don’t push it! And the other one’s 7, so she has some years left before she becomes a teenager.”

How does it feel to be a dad to a teenager now?
 ”My 16-year-old [Luca Facinelli] flew out to New York a couple of days ago by herself, which was a first and she spent a week with me. It’s kind of nice. I have a 16-year-old daughter who can hang out and come to set with me. And we’re going to see a play tonight. She’s a great kid. People on the set loved her and I’m just happy to have her with me.”

What does it feel like to be a dad to a teenager now?
“My 16-year-old [Luca Facinelli] flew out to New York a couple of days ago by herself, which was a first and she spent a week with me. It’s kind of nice. I have a 16-year-old daughter who can hang out and come to set with me. And we’re going to see a play tonight. She’s a great kid. People on the set loved her and I’m just happy to have her with me.”

What are you plans for the holidays?
“I’ll fly home and be with the kids … I get to spend Christmas with them. I’m excited about that. My parents are flying in so I’ll get a home-cooked dinner from my mom. And my sister is coming in so I’ll get to see my nieces and my nephews. I’m excited after flying back and forth doing “Nurse Jackie” and “Glee” to be able to just be home and not go anywhere for a little bit.”

Do you have anything specific on your wish list?
“A good night’s sleep is on my list. That’s pretty much all. In the last two days, I’ve gotten like four hours of sleep just from working and also, there’s construction outside of my apartment now, so I’ve had chainsaws going off until five in the morning for the last two nights.”

What are your New Year’s resolutions?
“To dance more, to smile more, to learn more and to live life a little fuller.”

You’re currently filming ‘Nurse Jackie’ in New York. Are you anything like your fun, playboy character Coop in real life?
“I’ll take the fifth on that! You know, he makes me laugh. Coop makes me laugh. He has a childlike nature about him and sometimes I have that childlike nature and curiosity.”



Via Bella's Diary, Wonderwall

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...