Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pattinson ‘likes troubled characters’

Robert Pattinson has admitted that he enjoys playing “troubled” characters.

The actor, who stars as Tyler Hawkins in Remember Me, explained that the roles are completely different to his personality.

“I never thought Tyler was that brooding – I hadn’t even heard the world before Twilight,” he said at the UK press conference for his latest movie.

“I guess you like to play broken, troubled characters because it seems more interesting, especially because I’m not particularly broken and troubled myself.”

Pattinson explained that his next role is a “dark but incredibly focused and confident” character but insisted that he does not want to be stereotyped.

He said: “I did do the kind of lighter stuff before Twilight came out and it just so happened that Twilight became so much about him being an archetypal brooding person.”

Pattinson recentl claimed that he would like to work on a romantic comedy if he read a good script.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...