Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TOPP Magazine Online Article (Norway)

Don’t think his career will last
…and the rootless actor will not move to Los Angeles either.

Regardless that Robert Pattinson (23) may be one of the world’s most talked about movie stars these days, he keeps his feet firmly planted on the ground.

The British actor, who’s probably already made a huge fortune for his effort as the vampire Edward Cullen in the first two ”Twilight” movies, is still not quite sure if his career will hold..

Robert is even so insecure in his own future that he is afraid to buy a house and settle down.:

- I have been forced to stay in hotels the last three years, which is pretty frustrating. I almost bought a house in Hollywood. But thankfully I realized how insanely expensive it is there, and I do not know if I get another job next year even, insists the teenage idol to Showbiz Spy.

But the young hunk, who often travels around the world in connection with his movies, does reveal that he still have some base in an otherwise rootless life.

- My guitar gives me comfort, it accompanies me wherever I go, says the 23-years old.

And the young hunk has at the same time realized that he has a need for a more stable daily routine in other areas:

- It wasn’t until I got back to London that I realized I did no longer have a social life. It is hard to maintain that when you do not talk to someone in over a year. But I try to stay intouch with some friends via Skype now, he says at the end.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...