Friday, July 2, 2010

Reader review: ‘Eclipse’ is fantastic

I was in a trance from beginning to end of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.” In fact, I wanted to cry when I knew the end was near.

Now we have to wait for the next one in November 2011. It is going to be torture waiting.

I say that all of the “Twilight” movies so far have been right with the books. It is amazing how they can make a vampire movie so interesting. I tell all of my friends that it is a love story with lots of excitement and action-packed adventure.

When it comes out on DVD, you bet I will be buying it. I purchased the first two; when I get the third, I can have a “Twilight” marathon movie night.

My advice is to rent the first two movies, then hurry up and go watch the third.

Fantastic. The last time I was enthralled with a movie was “Dirty Dancing” with Patrick Swayze.

Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...