Saturday, July 3, 2010

Robert Pattinson Talks Being A Father In Twilight Breaking Dawn & More

Robert Pattinson talks being a father in Twilight “Breaking Dawn” & more. “Twilight Saga” superstar Robert Pattinson recently talked with the Inquirer about the upcoming “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” movie. He revealed that he’ll be terrified to play a father,and not knowing what to do. He also revealed that he’s very glad Bill Condon is directing “Breaking Dawn,” and that he’s fearful about the end of the “Twilight Saga” movies.

He stated, “It’s funny because I’m playing a dad in some scenes in “Breaking Dawn” and I’m portraying one in a movie I’m doing now as well. I’m terrified about doing it. I don’t know what I’m going to do when it comes to those scenes. I’ve been complaining so much about having the makeup on and contact lenses. Kristen is like, You’re so pathetic. You have to just get over it. Why can’t you just get used to it? Now, since Kristen has to wear contact lens, too, I can finally be like, You will know what it’s like. You’re going to be in constant aggravation the whole time. Which is great.”

Next, he talked about Bill Condon and his fearful end of Twilight,stating, “I’m glad that it’s Bill Condon. I love his stuff. I haven’t seen the script yet but I am fearful about the series’ end. It’s such a great security blanket. It’s like a net. You can afford to make mistakes when you have another Twilight film to make. After that, I guess you’re on your own.

I’m glad the Breaking Dawn films will be done together. Because otherwise, it’s quite hard to fit another film in between each one. Like what happened in Eclipse,having to get your mind back to where it was before. I had about a week of preparation time. It was quite stressful in the beginning. With the two films done together, you can just stay in character the whole time.

Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...