Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jackson Rathbone Weighs in on 3-D Formatting

Jackson Rathbone has 3-D experience. The Last Airbender was converted into 3-D post-production earlier this year, and its effectiveness was widely debated. Many feel that post-production 3-D vs. filmed on 3-D cameras results in murky images. So, during the red carpet for the Scream Awards, Jackson was asked about his view of 3-D as it relates to Breaking Dawn.

“”I like the through line. I like the way it is, you know? I think 3-D is an amazing element for certain types of films but I think at the core what the Twilight series is about is about making choices and to be with the people you love,” explained Rathbone in our exclusive interview. “And I think that doesn’t really have a place in the 3-D world. The 3-D world’s more for that kind of action epic kind of quality, and that definitely is in the Twilight series, but I think it’s more so about the connections we make in life. And I think that doesn’t really…you don’t need 3-D to show that. You just need to look into…you know, when Rob and Kristen look at each other as Edward and Bella and that spark happens, you don’t need 3-D for that.”

Share
Twilight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...