Saturday, March 26, 2011

Edi Gathegi talks 'X-Men: First Class'

Edi Gathegi (who portrayed "Laurent" in Twilight and New Moon) got the really unique opportunity to "liv[e] out a childhood dream" when he stepped from the Twilight sphere into the world of X-Men by being cast as "Darwin" in X-Men: First Class. He was featured, albeit briefly, in the first trailer for the film, and he's talked extensively about how close he holds the X-Men series to his own heart before.

Now, with ComicBookMovie.com, he's gone into more detail about what his fans should expect to see from the character in the film.

"My character’s mutant ability is reactive adaptation. For instance if I fall from a building my bones turn to rubber. Or if the lights go out I have perfect vision in the pitch black. Or if I happen to get catapulted into outer space, my body no longer requires oxygen. That sort of thing. And the list is as extensive as the need to survive."


Via Twilight Examiner

Share
Twilight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...