Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tinsel Korey Interview with Ology



Ology
has an interview with Tinsel Korey.
Check it all out here.

Here is an excerpt:
What’s it like being one of the only girls around the wolfpack?
They are like my brothers. We’re really like a family. Just from the Twilight conventions and stuff like that, we get to see each other a lot more. Most of the time when you’re filming a movie, it’s kind of like summer camp. You finish it and you’re like, “Yeah, we should keep in touch.” And that never happens. But with this, where we’re constantly doing promotion for the movie and seeing each other and interacting with the fans, we’ve had more of a chance to bond as a family. And I’m kind of like a guy’s girl anyway. I get along better with guys I think than I do with girls. I don’t know. They are like my brothers. They are really cool.

via Twilight Lexicon

Share
Twilight

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...