Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Best Movie Hunks 2011



Kellan Lutz


Midwesterner Kellan Lutz came to California for college to pursue a career in chemical engineering. Somewhere along the way the sexy Lutz discovered acting and modeling. It was a good career move. He’s best-known for playing Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight" series, but also made a splash in the hot series of ads for Calvin Klein underwear in 2010. More recently he appeared as Poseidon in the fantasy epic "Immortals." He also has a starring role in the new sci-fi thriller "Arena," where he plays a firefighter who becomes involved with a highly controversial (and illegal) online contemporary gladiator game where participants fight to the death. He’s also involved in the upcoming horror film "Guardians of Luna" about a futuristic city where werewolves run free
Lutz, who is said to be straight and was raised in a strict Christian household, was recently asked by the Advocate about gay issues. "I was raised in a Christian family, and I’m a Christian, but the only commandment that I really live by is ’Love your neighbor as yourself.’ It doesn’t matter who a person is or what they’re into, you just show them love. If they’re happy, be happy for them. Be a believer, have faith in something, but no one’s right or wrong. Just be a good person. If we were all just one loving world, stuff would be so much easier."

As for the rumors that he might be gay, he said: "I don’t Google myself, but I’ve heard that people think I’m gay. I’ve heard it all. See, I don’t really go after girls. Most of the girlfriends I’ve had have come after me. So it’s really funny when girls get offended because I don’t hit on them. They’ll transform their insecurity into, ’Oh, that makes sense, because I heard you’re into guys and have a boyfriend.’ I’m like, ’Seriously? That’s your tactic to get me to like you?’ There will always be rumors, but I know who I am."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...