Friday, October 18, 2013

New Details on “Life” – Interview with Dane DeHaan *Mention Segment Only*



COLLIDER: What are you looking for with future roles? I know you’re doing the LIFE movie.

DANE DEHAAN: Yeah it’s just about…whether I’m in the next Spiderman movie or not, it’s still about continuing to challenge myself as an actor and continuing to hopefully be given opportunities where I can really tear from myself and challenge myself and hopefully get better. I only do this because I love acting and that’s my part of the puzzle, that’s my part of the job. With LIFE, that to me is a really challenging, terrifying opportunity so that’s exactly the kind of thing I’m looking forward to doing right now. It’s different but it’s really hard and it’s someone I have a lot of respect for. Also, the script is really great and the people involved are really great. Ultimately, I think it all boils down to challenging myself and getting better.

COLLIDER: Can I ask when you’re filming that and have you started researching the role

DANE DEHAAN: I think we’re filming in February and I’ve started. I’ve started to scrape the surface and put it into my consciousness and start thinking about it and reading about him and all that stuff.



Via Spunk-Ransom

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...