Monday, June 28, 2010

Kellan Lutz Talks Emmett and the Fun of Filming

Sometimes you get the sense from some Twilight actors that they’re ready to move on with their careers, or that they’re tired of the tough schedule and prying paparazzi. But not Kellan Lutz — in every interview, he always seems happy, blessed, and enthusiastic. In a new interview with Dose, he talks about how much fun it is to do the Twilight movies and how he’d like to play Emmett even longer:

You’re not getting antsy to move on from Twilight?

It’s opened up so many doors that it doesn’t seem like it’s our whole life. We shoot it, then we work on three other different movies, and then you come back and get another taste of Twilight. I’m not super-saturated with Emmett or this saga yet; it hasn’t gotten old and it’s not going to.

Would you consider doing an Emmett spin-off?

Oh yeah. Even if it’s just one movie. To see Emmett and Rosalie’s relationship more would be nice. I love my character; I’ve made such a backstory in my head, and I just don’t get to show a lot of him. I can’t help it and I can’t complain, but there’s a lot that I want to do with him.

Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...