Monday, June 28, 2010

What Means The Most To Peter Facinelli: The Fans

People magazine talked with Peter Facinelli and how the star has come to realize how much he has impacted the lives of others.

“Recently, Facinelli, 36, had a particularly moving encounter with a fan, who approached him after her daughter’s death.

“A woman whose daughter I met when I did an autograph signing came to a different autograph signing a year later and she showed me a picture of me and her daughter,” the actor told PEOPLE at the Eclipse premiere in L.A. “She said, ‘My daughter met you last year, and she passed away in a car accident. I just wanted you to know how much you impacted her life before she passed away. This picture meant the world to her.’ ”
“It was devastating,” he says. “She started crying and I just held her.”

But as Facinelli points out, it’s not only young girls whose lives he’s impacted.

“A woman wrote a letter to me, saying that her mom was a huge fan of mine,” he says . “The letter said her mom was 79-years-old and she saw a movie of mine that I did with Burt Reynolds and [her mom] turned 16 again whenever she saw me on the screen.”

Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...