Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kay Panabaker Interview: Jackson Rathbone Mentions

Kay Panabaker, the actress Jackson’s gonna work with in “No Ordinary Family”, mentioned him in an interview. You can read this part below:


PW: Can’t imagine that makes dating very easy.


Kay: No [laughs]. Not at all. But it’s fun because I’m on my fourth love interest by episode seven. It’s great seeing the true nature of boys and what they think.

PW: And one of them is Trent, played by Jackson Rathbone, right?
Kay: Yes. In that episode my power evolves. I don’t want to ruin how, but it goes to the next level. I love working with him but I think it’s funny they keep casting 25 year olds to play my best friends and boyfriends. I keep thinking – she’s 16, I’m 20, what’s going on here? [laughs] I’m used to it though being in this business, I mean my first kiss was with Zac Efron when I was 13 and he was 16.

PW: So kissing you is the key to superstardom?
Kay: I’d like to think so – on screen kisses only [laughs]. Have your character kiss my character and you’ll be rocketed to stardom.

“No Ordinary Family” premieres tonight at 8pm on ABC.

Share

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...