Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Collider: How Anna Kendrick inadvertantly auditioned for a film


Anna Kendrick reveals that she auditioned for her new animated feature film ParaNorman without even knowing it! From Collider:
How did you get hooked up with the film?
KENDRICK:  They just offered it to me, which was a thrill.  I thought they offered it to me because of Twilight, since I play a similar character.  I’m not exactly sure what the process is, but they talked about taking audio from my interviews and Casey Affleck’s interviews, and then cutting them together to hear what our voices sounded like, side by side.  I asked them if that was normal, and [co-director] Chris [Butler] was like, “Yeah, that’s pretty normal,” and [co-director] Sam Fell was standing behind him like, “No, no, we’re obsessive-compulsive.”

What was that like to hear that they were auditioning you with things that you’d never meant to be part of an audition?

KENDRICK:  I guess it’s cool.  It would only be a bummer, if they’d tried it and they were like, “Oh, god, no!”  So, I guess I just choose to find it flattering.

Read more here



Via Team Twiligiht

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...