Friday, March 26, 2010

Robert Pattinson Feels “Lucky” Female Fans Like Him

Robert Pattinson says she feels lucky that female fans find him “really sexy.” The actor credits Twilight author Stephanie Meyer with changing women’s minds about him.

“I have been lucky, of course. Like, last year, if I went out, I’d have to fight to chat someone up,” he tells Britain’s Telegraph newspaper. “This year, I look exactly the same, which is really scruffy, and yet lots of people seem to have just changed their minds and decided I’m really sexy.”

“Basically, anyone who wants to be seen as attractive should just get Twilight author Stephenie Meyer to say, ‘This guy is attractive’. Then everybody believes it,” adds Pattinson, who is reportedly dating his New Moon costar Kristen Stewart.

Pattinson, 23, currently stars alongside Pierce Brosnan and Emilie de Ravin in Remember Me

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...