Friday, March 26, 2010

Scans and Translations from Grazia and Cinema Mag

“Sometimes it feels like I am living in some kind of vacuum. I don’t know what’s going in with the real world.
I shoot all these movies, my life happens on movie sets & in hotels, with screaming girls infront of it. That’s not normal.
Things like that scare you and I am asking myself if this is healthy for my personal development. But I can fullfill myself as an actor and earn acceptation.”

“I believe in eternal love. I know it sounds corny but my parents are my role models. They’ve met with 17 and they’re still a happy couple.
I think that’s romantic.”

“I’m neither jolly or brooding. I’m a mix of both.”

“I try to ignore the paparazzi. I got provoked by one during filming, I almost attacked him. One of my security guards said: “Imagine you wanna try and beat a Paparazzi but you don’t hit him and 40 cameras are snapping that moment.” (laughs) That convinced me not to hit that Paparazzi”

“Apart from the Paparazzi I am able to stroll around in London. It’s easier & more relaxed than in New York. The Brits are shy, they let me be. I went to a DVD Store in London and there were Twilight & New Moon posters everywhere but no one approached me. It’s almost strange when no one recognizes me.”

“I’ve always been the little bland brother. But they’re taking me serious now. It feels good. I’d love to have a little sister, so I can be the big brother.”

“My family & friends are always there for me, no matter what’s going to happen. A real partnership can stand the pressure by the public.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...