Monday, March 8, 2010

Pattinson Nearly Said No To Twilight

Robert Pattinson has revealed he nearly didn’t star as Edward Cullen in the Twilight films.

In a new interview the Brit said he was avoiding blockbuster roles, but then gave in and auditioned for the vampire flicks.

R Pattz told the Daily Mail: “At first I didn’t want to do a movie like Twilight, I specifically hadn’t done anything that anyone would see since Harry Potter because I wanted to teach myself how to act. I didn’t want to be an idiot.

“I was going to wait for another year to do two or three more little things and then do something bigger. Twilight came kind of randomly. It was a chance and as I didn’t have a reputation at all there was nothing for me to lose.”

Well it certainly paid off Rob!

Twilight: Eclipse is set for release this summer while the star’s new film Remember Me hits cinemas later this month.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...